GUIDELINES & DEADLINES FOR SPEAKER SUBMISSIONS
Guidelines for Selection of CLE Speakers:
- Please avoid selecting speakers who spoke on a panel at the 2017 conference to provide as many opportunities as possible to new speakers;
- Officers and directors of IAKL Korea and Overseas boards are asked to avoid taking a speaking role to make room for our members and Regional Governors;
- We have a one (1) speaker per firm rule to the extent possible so that as many firms as possible can participate in the CLE panels as speakers;
- All speakers and moderators are expected to register for and attend the conference.
- HARD DEADLINES: PLEASE OBSERVE THESE DEADLINES FOR SUBMISSION
PLEASE FILL OUT THIS GOOGLE FORM TO SUBMIT YOUR INFORMATION:
- Selection of all moderators and speakers: June 29, 2018
- All HIGH RESOLUTION HEADSHOTS (jpeg or png) and Bios (200 words or less): July 13, 2018
- All written panel materials: August 3, 2018
If you have any questions, please EMAIL Lisa Yang: firstname.lastname@example.org. She will provide an updated list of speakers on a regular basis.